Our guest posting opportunity is currently on hold. Like most businesses, we are making changes to our operations due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We shall resume normal operations when the crisis is over. Stay safe.
Do you have digital marketing expertise you want to share?
We like to give our readers diverse perspectives on digital marketing trends. We are currently accepting guest post submissions from qualified writers.
Please, read this page till the end, word-for-word.
Our Writing Guidelines
Informative, engaging and insightful are some of the adjectives that describe the content we publish.
To ensure that your post is accepted, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- We only accept articles on digital marketing. Topics covered in this niche include: Luxury Marketing, Digital PR, Guest Blogging, and Content Marketing. If you send anything outside these topics, you won’t get a response from us.
- Submissions must link to relevant articles on our site, including our services page.
- 2 – 3 topic ideas must be pitched to us to choose from, along with links to previously published articles on websites or blogs not authored by you. The byline of said articles must carry your name.
- Maximum number of links allowed in articles is 8. Each article must have link ratio of 6:4 i.e. 5 links to existing articles on our blog and 2 links to related external articles. We reserve the right to remove irrelevant links.
- Submit only original content. Articles that do not pass our plagiarism test will not be accepted. Already published articles will also not be accepted.
- Articles that do not read like they were written by a native English speaker will not be accepted.
- Write in short sentences and paragraphs.
- Articles must have a natural flow, and not be promotional.
- Include relevant copyright-free images with captions and sources.
- 2,000 word-count is the minimum length of submissions accepted.
To add substance to your article, consider the following:
1. Substantiate every point you make by backing it up with facts and data from credible sources. Do not link to Wikipedia as a source.
2. Add useful tips at the end of each point you make in form of bullet-points that your readers can find value from.
3. Avoid stating the obvious and always get straigt to the point in your statements. Your sentences should be short and straightforward. Paragraphs must not include more than four to five sentences.
4. Use cross-referencing to strenghten your argument and impress your readers.
What You Get
Author Byline: You get a byline on every article accepted and published, along with a 60-word bio provided by you.
Backlink: You get a backlink to your site in your bio NOT in the body of the post.
Topic ideas can be sent to chris(at)effectiveinboundmarketing.com .
Thank you for your interest in sharing a guest post with us. We look forward to receiving your submission.
What We Won’t Accept
Payment for link insertion
Payment for guest post publishing
Articles that promote our competitors (are you silly?)
Requesting that we link to your homepage in an article.
Telling us how awesome our article is and how you think linking to your website in it would make it more awesome. We don’t like that.
If you’re interested in a sponsored post, send an email info (at) effectiveinboundmarketing.com. Rates start at $200 and will follow disclosure guidelines.